In this post, we go over signs of a karmic relationship with a married man or woman.
Signs of a Karmic Relationship with a Married Man or Woman
You’ve probably heard of the theory of past incarnation.
Many factors point to this being true. Some souls crossed paths in previous lives, were at odds, loved, and started a family.
They met because they were born into this life, and the memory of the past, which was hidden in the depths of consciousness, brought them together.
A karmic relationship is not always happy.
Furthermore, many of them elicit strong negative emotions in both men and women.
A woman can live with her drunken husband while not fully comprehending why she hasn’t left him.
A man becomes suddenly and inexplicably dependent on his wife and refuses to leave her. We all have past-life obligations and debts to pay off.
That is why fate brings us into contact with people who can assist us in working through our karma to completion and avoiding mistakes in the next life.
But people refuse to admit it, and they refuse to work on their character, thoughts, and actions.
As a result, they learn a lesson from which they can draw no conclusions.
Consider whether or not something is wrong in your relationship. If you recognize that your attraction is strong but does not create harmony, look for:
Signs of a karmic relationship between a man and a woman.
- The start was sudden. Relationships often begin unexpectedly. And family and friends are taken aback by what has occurred. Relationships are frequently linked to people of various ages, social statuses, and interests. Sometimes people have known each other for a long time and then decide to marry.
- Quickness. Relationships do not develop gradually, as they do in most people, but rather quickly after meeting. There are vivid feelings, impulses, and people are literally blind to each other, unaware of why this is happening. Understanding the rapidity and speed of event development does not come easily to them; it can take up to a year.
- Motion changes and cardinals. Partners are suddenly convinced that they must relocate. They can leave everything behind and travel to another city, forgetting about friends and family. This is an important indicator of a karmic relationship.
- Difficult union. Knowing about a past life does not guarantee that the relationship will be harmonious. And vice versa. The union is highly problematic, and one of the partners is most likely an alcoholic, a drug addict, a disabled person, or someone suffering from a mental illness. It is not uncommon for one of the spouses to die young in such marriages. These unions are not happy, but they last for a long time. People continue to make the same mistakes as a result of their family life, which has unfortunately formed again.
- A scarcity of children. Karmic relationships do not provide the opportunity to create new generations. That makes sense because the union is intended to solve its own mental issues. If the partners decide to adopt a child, fate provides them with one.
- Predictability. This relationship should have happened with nearly 100% certainty. Love triangles, or love combined with hatred, are common in such unions. People do nothing to improve, change, or destroy relationships that develop without a specific meaning. Partners want to be happy, but they can’t do it together.
It all depends on a variety of factors. The most important distinction to make is between a destructive and a healing relationship.
If they are of the healing type, partners feel a soul kinship, respect, and a desire to help and support.
They are not envious and understand how to forgive. In a previous life, a man and a woman were friends, so they understand each other completely. Such bonds can last until the end of one’s life.
If the union is associated with negative emotional manifestations, constant quarrels, and betrayals, it falls into the destructive category. It can also last for years, but in this case, it is still worth considering parting ways in order to find true happiness and harmony.
There are some women who make it their mission to live with an alcoholic husband.
They are not obligated to recognize the importance of developing more harmonious, kind, and decisive relationships with others in order to progress rather than regress in development.
It is critical to understand that you cannot save a partner, but you can become the same as him by succumbing to codependency.
As a result, you will be able to find it again in your next life.
Why you should fix your attachment style to have better relationships
Did you enjoy these videos? Check out more relationship videos here.
Everyone deserves to have healthy, happy relationships. But lots of us are stuck in cycles of unhealthy and toxic relationships.
This is thanks to our upbringing and how we learned to relate to others.
For some, this means an anxious attachment style, where we are needy and have a fear of abandonment.
Meanwhile, others have an avoidant attachment style, where we keep emotional distance because we’re afraid of getting too close.
Both of these are insecure attachment styles.
What’s the solution?
To build an earned secure attachment style. This means that we understand ourselves and others. While also being able to relate to our past experiences in a healthy way.
This isn’t easy. It takes time and introspection. But it’s well worth it if it means getting the healthy and happy relationships you know you’ve always deserved—
That we all deserve.
Get ahold of inner work exercises to help build your earned secure attachment style, so you can put an end to this cycle of toxic relationships once and for all.
Here are some resources I recommend:
Shadow Work for Beginners is based on my in-depth research and personal experiences with shadow work, projection, sadomasochism, inner child healing, triggers, and all things shadow. This resource gets updated at no additional cost.
A Light Among Shadows is a guide on self-love and being. This series goes over consciousness, spirituality, philosophy, and makes sense of why people are the way they are. Recommended for anyone dealing with resentment and self-hate. Learn more here.
Shadow Work for Relationships teaches you everything you need to know about attachment theory, practical inner work, and your dysfunctional behavior. By the end of this, you will have developed your earned secure attachment style so you can put an end to your cycle of bad relationships.
Shadow Work Journal: 240 Daily Shadow Work Prompts contains inner work exercises related to relationships, anger, anxiety, self-love, healing trauma, abandonment issues, depression, forgiveness, etc.
Self-Love Subliminal for self-hypnotism that will help you change your behavior and gain self-love, self-awareness, better relationships, greater health, and improve your creativity.
Shadow Play (or “DsR”) is a sister website that goes over “sensual” shadow work through BDSM experiences. If you are 18+ and are interested, go here.
Mindful & Mending is a small website that’s about self-hypnosis, affirmations, auto-suggestion, and more techniques & tools to help you shift your unconscious mind. Check it out here.